Company: Cambridge Street Asset Management LLC
Location: Rochester, NY
Overview of Cambridge Street Asset Management LLC
Cambridge Street Asset Management LLC (“CSAM”) is the external asset manager for Royal Oak Realty Trust Inc. (“Royal Oak”), a private Real Estate Investment Trust (“REIT”) with $600M+ in asset value. Royal Oak is focused on acquiring single-tenant, net leased industrial, office and medical office properties and currently has 57 investments in 22 states. We continue to actively grow our portfolio with new acquisitions and are adding talented individuals to our team.
The Executive Assistant will interact with members of the firm’s executive team, including supporting the CEO. The main functions of this position will include acting as an Executive Assistant to the CEO, supporting certain HR functions, managing various office administration activities and assisting with various Investor Relations and Marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will have experience providing administrative support to a “C-level” executive, the ability to interact with a broad base of stakeholders in a positive and professional manner, strong organizational skills including the ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects, an appreciation for confidentiality and attention to detail, and demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Executive Assistant to CEO: a core responsibility will be to provide administrative support to the firm’s CEO. Activities will include organizing the CEO’s schedule and travel, managing contacts, arranging meetings and conference calls, reviewing incoming communications (including emails) and assisting the CEO in providing timely responses and helping draft letters and other correspondence.
- HR Support: the role will also involve supporting the firm’s Chief Accounting Officer in HR activities including onboarding of new hires, ensuring completeness of personnel files, tracking employee vacations and sick time, assisting in the evaluation and communication of annual benefit information, assisting in maintaining the employee handbook and job description database and managing the open enrollment process. Other activities may be assigned depending on the experience and qualifications of the candidate.
- Office Administration: another responsibility will be to manage the firm’s office administration including receiving and sending mail and overnight packages, tracking and ordering office and kitchen supplies, receiving visitors and answering inbound phone calls, coordinating the scheduling of company lunches and events and managing vendor interaction for the office, printer, etc.
- Investor Relations and Marking Support: the Executive Assistant will also help support the firm’s Investor Relations and Marking efforts by preparing and mailing investor packages and gifts, adding investor contact information to the firm’s customer relationship management (CRM) system and helping update data and organize marketing materials (factsheets, presentations, etc.).
- Perform such other activities as directed.
Required Core Competencies:
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Manage sensitive information with a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to organize daily workloads by priorities.
- Ability to function in a dynamic environment where activities may change frequently.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Three (3) years or more of experience as an assistant to a “C-Level” executive.
- Bachelor or Associate Degree from a two or four-year accredited university or college.
- This position will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please fill out the form below.
"*" indicates required fields