Company: Cambridge Street Asset Management LLC
Location: Rochester, NY
Overview of Cambridge Street Asset Management LLC
Cambridge Street Asset Management LLC (CSAM) is the external Asset & Property Manager for Royal Oak Realty Trust Inc. (Royal Oak). Royal Oak is a private Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) with $500M+ in asset value focused on acquiring net leased industrial, office and medical office properties in the United States. CSAM manages the equity and debt capital financing for Royal Oak, identifies and closes the purchases of investment properties, and provides other support services that include investment oversight, property management oversight, REIT compliance monitoring, preparation of accounting and tax statements for investors, and related services.
Marketing Associate Job Description
CSAM is looking to hire a Marketing Associate to assist the firm with the enhancement and improvement of its investment offering collateral and marketing material across the entire firm. Key responsibilities for the position will include:
- Manage and create all design needs for Royal Oak’s investment offering materials, including Annual Report, Annual Meeting, Monthly Shareholder Updates, Executive Summary, and Fact Sheet.
- Utilize CRM and mail automation platform to create marketing campaigns, website landing pages, and track data to drive new leads across Business Development, Acquisitions, and Investor Relations.
- Collaborate across departments to brainstorm and create sales materials and layout designs for whitepapers, case studies, and targeted email campaigns.
- Oversee all website enhancements and improvements, while increasing social media presence across LinkedIn and other platforms.
- Overhaul existing investor communication strategy shifting from Outlook to mail automation platform; requires creative email templates, forms, and landing pages.
Applicants for this position should have an interest in investment management and commercial real estate, be detail-oriented and well organized. Strong technical proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, and basic HTML knowledge are important.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in design, graphics, and/or marketing
- Proactive, self-sufficient, and organized
- High level of attention to detail/accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a timely fashion
- Creative mindset willing to voice her/his opinion
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
If you are interested in applying for this position, please fill out the form below.
"*" indicates required fields