Company: Cambridge Street Asset Management LLC
Location: Rochester, NY
Overview of Cambridge Street Asset Management LLC
Cambridge Street Asset Management LLC (CSAM) is the external Asset & Property Manager for Royal Oak Realty Trust Inc. (Royal Oak). Royal Oak is a private Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) with $500M+ in asset value focused on acquiring net leased industrial, office and medical office properties in the United States. CSAM manages the equity and debt capital financing for Royal Oak, identifies and closes the purchases of investment properties, and provides other support services that include investment oversight, property management oversight, REIT compliance monitoring, preparation of accounting and tax statements for investors, and related services.
Marketing Coordinator Job Description
The Marketing Coordinator will interact with members of the firm’s executive team. The main function of this position includes acting as marketing coordinator for all departments of the firm as well as specifically supporting investor relations department initiatives. The ideal candidate will have experience with marketing outreach tracking and planning, the ability to interact with a broad base of stakeholders in a positive and professional manner, strong organizational skills including the ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects, an appreciation for confidentiality and attention to detail, and demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Marketing/Sales Support: Will organize and support Investor Relations, Acquisitions, and Business development in outreach/sales initiatives. This includes:
- Keeping website content relevant and up to date, as well as managing the company LinkedIn account and posts, along with other relevant social media as needed. Manage incoming leads and requests from website through CRM.
- Ensuring marketing materials such as factsheets, presentations and business development communications remain up to date and organized. Ownership and responsibility for the annual report and annual meeting. Shared ownership for investor communications.
- Researching and contacting local business journals and media outlets where recent acquisitions have taken place to promote Royal Oak.
- Collaborating across departments to brainstorm and create sales materials and white papers, case studies and targeted email and mail campaigns.
- Ordering and managing promotional items and gifts for key stakeholders.
- Investor Relations: will assist investor relations department by coordinating outreach to investors and partners as well as investor communications. This includes:
- Preparing and mailing investor packages and gifts as needed.
- Helping to manage CRM with accurate information including information from outreach.
- Gathering data and assisting with preparing monthly shareholder reports. Will utilize CRM to email investor communications and internally report receipt / opening rates.
- Organizing and brainstorming prospective investor events.
- Assisting sales team during travel to set up appointments and research other potential meaningful connections.
- Researching potential IR prospects inclusive of High New Worth individuals, Registered Investment Advisors, Family Offices, and Institutional Investors.
- Perform such other activities as directed.
Required Core Competencies:
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Creative mindset willing to voice opinions and work collaboratively with team.
- Manage sensitive information with a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to function in a dynamic environment where activities may change frequently.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, and basic HTML knowledge.
- Three (3) years or more of marketing-related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in design, graphics, and/or marketing specific curriculum.
- This position will report to the President.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please fill out the form below.
"*" indicates required fields